B.Arch: Admission Process, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, colleges, Syllabus
Admission Open 2023-24
Admission Process: Bachelor of Architecture
The admission process for the Course B. Arch. shall be as per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act, 2015 and as per the guidelines/directions issued by the Competent Authority i.e., Admission Regulating Authority (ARA) Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
Bachelor of Architecture Eligibility
As per the clarification regarding eligibility for admission in B.Arch. Course during 2023-24 given by COA, New Delhi.
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent with minimum passing marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also minimum passing marks in aggregate (with minimum passing marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also minimum passing marks in aggregate in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only) or as declared by the competent authority, from time to time.
- Passed (10+3) full time diploma examination recognized by all India council for technical education (AICTCE) or central government or state government or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (at least 45%marks in aggregate in case of candidates of backward class categories and person with disability belongings to Maharashtra state only) with mathematics as compulsory subject or as declared by the Competent Authority, from time to time.
- NATA exam is mandatory for admissions in AY 2022-23. JEE(Main) Paper -II marks will be considered only if student has passed in NATA exam.
- The candidate should have registered himself along with verification of the documents and application form confirmation at any SETU SUVIDHA KENDRA (SSK).
Interim Fee of Rs.1,45,000/- as approved and declared by the “Fees Regulating Authority”, (FRA) Maharashtra State, Mumbai, is applicable/chargeable for the candidates admitted in the First Year Architecture Course at the start of Academic Year. In addition to this, the candidate is also liable to pay the fees/charges payable to the University of Mumbai and also the security deposit (refundable) to the College for admission for the academic year.