FROM MY BALCONY
We are experiencing a lockdown and we have sensed it all, in a lockdown phase from our abodes.
No age, No bar, No caste, No creed, No boundaries and No religion! We are finally just humans striving for well-being and praising humanity.
As architects & designers with the equally humanitarian purpose that architecture speaks of – Let us express our thoughts through the different mediumTs of design. Let us rekindle our inner consciousness to seek for the images that we expect our city to be.
We have finally paused to think, rethink, question, explore and evolve!
The competition proposes to express your thoughts on the city you seek, the surrounding, the street, the vision you desire to be in. Wherever we are, in whichever locked down state, our mind goes through an avalanche of thoughts when we look out of our balcony or window. From the balcony, we see a different picture for the first time and now “you” as future architects & designers have the privilege to reshape it.
So put down your thoughts; write, doodle, sketch, conceptualize! Shape your thoughts of the expected
|STARTS||10 MAY 2020|
|17 MAY 2020||ENDS|
|STARTS||18 MAY 2020|
|27 MAY 2020||ENDS|
- The competition is open for all Architecture & Design Students across the country.
- Participants can send entries for multiple categories.
- Best 2 entries from each category will be awarded with a certificate and a trophy.
- Special mention and all participants will receive e-certificates.
- The Entry code has to be mentioned on the bottom right hand corner of the every sheet as the only identity of the participant.
- The name of the File shall be the Entry code that will be provided after registration.
- Only unpublished and original work is eligible for this competition and participants must check off the declaration on the online registration form.
- Participants may require submitting original files of their work if requested.
- The Entries shall be disqualified for non-compliance of above rules.
- The Decision of Jury will be final.